I was emailed the article below. I thought it prudent to share it! The original source is at the bottom. Check it out!
The FDA is a killer organization. So superior are they, and so very post-modern, that it seems they’ve transcended meaning, analysis, and the law of cause and effect.
Given their exalted status, should it really surprise that they’ve not noticed the myriad ways they’ve advanced the march of carcinogens?
After all, it’s not like they run studies, check results, or have some sort of mandate to protect, right?
With this in mind, let’s examine a few of the carcinogens approved, ignored, and/or excused by the FDA; whose motto really ought to be, “move along, there’s nothing to see, here”.
1) Baby Powder. The talc in this powder is linked to ovarian cancer. The FDA’s response? Too much money at stake to investigate. Very nihilistic, FDA! Nietzsche would approve.
2) Cosmetics. It’s a beautiful thing that the cosmetics industry uses industrial factory cleaners to pulchrify womankind, don’t you think? No regulation needed here, folks.
Even though said chemicals have been found to cause cancer, disrupt hormones, and presage early puberty. I mean, the FDA is really busy. You can’t expect them to examine everything, can you?
3) Birth control. The estrogen and progesterone within birth control have been found to “lead to cancer”. But since there’s no “smoking gun”, why “rock the boat”?
After all, “the show must go on”. “It’s just business”. And an investigation might just “kill profit margins”. Priorities, folks. Priorities.
4) Fluoride. Harvard scientists have found that boys in their 6th, 7th, and 8th years, are highly susceptible to osteosarcomas related to fluoride.
Add to this the fact that fluoride is a mutagen, which means it alters DNA, and a neurotoxin, and it becomes quite clear the FDA is right to be unconcerned about allowing fluoride in our drinking water. Good job, old sport. Keep earning our trust.
5) Pesticides. Roughly 60% of pesticides lead directly to cancer. But the EPA seems rather bored with this statistic.
Now, there has been “some news lately”, about a “new standard”, that’s “less deadly”. Whatever. It’s the circle of life. We have to put toxins on our crops that will kill us, so that the food we reap can keep us alive till we die. Can’t you people understand this?!
6) Sugar. A large part of the Standard American Diet (S.A.D.), sugar makes America go! Oh, did I mention sugar exponentially increases the growth of cancer cells? Well, too bad.
We have to have it, cells or no. Whether it’s in soda, candy, or children’s cereal (aka sugar), the FDA is right to sleep on this one. Otherwise, how could people stay awake during the endless forty-hour work week?
7) Aspartame. This sweetener/carcinogen was rescued from oblivion by Monsanto, who bought out the agency that was challenging it’s production. Listed as “toxic poison” by those in the know, Aspartame causes so many disorders it would take a separate article to cover to them all.
Suffice it to say, the FDA and Monsanto are class acts, that obviously care deeply about human life. You stay classy, San Diego.
8) Ersatz Sugar and Diet Cola. Aspartame, Aspartame, Aspartame. People reason taking this toxic carcinogen (which many KNOW is such) makes more sense than consuming real sugar, which might cause them to put on weight. At least I think that’s why they do it.
After all, who in their right mind would choose Aspartame for its flavor? To summarize, many otherwise bright individuals voluntarily put a foul tasting chemical into their bodies, that might kill them, to (potentially) keep trim. Ironically, Aspartame may just be making Americans a lot fatter.
9) Smoking. Fifteen different types of cancer are caused by cigarettes, which contain six-hundred “ingredients”, that when burned, turn into seven-thousand chemicals, sixty-nine of which cause cancer. Too bad you can’t smoke Aspartame, eh, Phillip Morris?
10) Cell Phones. The WHO believes cell phones are “possibly carcinogenic”, and French researchers have found there is a threefold added risk of brain tumor growth in cell users with 900 plus hours exposure.
Swedish researchers have concluded there is a similar risk for those who’ve used them twenty-five years or more. The main stream governmental and scientific community’s response to this?
“Yeah, right! Nobody messes with progress.” It’s business before pleasure, and by pleasure, I mean human life.
11) Soy. Eating soy “may” turn on genes linked to cancer growth. And right now, I “may” be thinking of sarcastic things to say about our regulatory agencies. But I digress.
12) BPA. According to Forbes, BPA is not harmful. (Thanks, guys; clearly there’s no conflict of interest.) Now, on to what real scientists are saying. Apparently BPA disrupts genes that defend against cancer.
So, okay, maybe it doesn’t CAUSE cancer, but it helps the things that cause cancer cause cancer. So please be sure not to touch or eat from plastic containers anymore, or handle glossy receipts.
(Oh, wait, that’s impossible.) Now, moving on to more things Forbes probably isn’t worried about.
13) Acetaminophen. Risk of blood cancer doubles for users of this pain-killer.
14) Statins. Speaking of drugs that effect the blood, several statins have been found to be carcinogenic. Now if that doesn’t raise your pressure, nothing will.
15) GMO’s. A major study found recently that GMO maize caused cancer in lab rats. Surprisingly, the study was tabled.
They say money doesn’t grow on trees, but the way Monsanto and the GMO crowd create organic anomalies, I’m starting to wonder.
And where was the FDA in all of this? Oh, right! Drinking cocktails with Hillary Clinton at O’Malley’s Irish Pub.
Clearly there’s something wrong with you if you don’t favor crossing human genes with corn, or corn with the hepatitis virus. That’s just progress. I mean, how could such things go wrong?
16) Pollution. File this one under “part of the cost of doing business”. Seems we can’t create profits without creating poison, or create poison without turning it into food.
17) Microwave ovens. Swiss researcher Hans Hertel has concluded that when we eat microwaved food, our cells form emergency anaerobic environments in response, the exact condition which leads to cancer cell growth.
But don’t worry, the internetz is full of edumacational articles saying the opposite.
18) Lead. Did you know that lead in lipstick may cause cancer? Why is lead in lipstick, anyway? Who was the first person who thought that would be a good idea?
Perhaps it’s inspired by Hamlet’s famous quip, “Here’s metal more attractive”. Yes, that must be it.
19) Processed meats. These include hot dogs, ham, bacon, sausage, and some deli meats, which have been “treated” to “improve the flavor”. Yummy.
20) Gardasil. This vaccine increases the risk of precancerous legions by 44.6%, if the person has already been exposed to HPV 16 or 18, before injection.
21) Research shows LED bulbs have tiny cracks in them that release UV rays, which burn skin cells, causing melanoma. (Too bad you can’t find the old bulbs anymore.)
22) High fructose corn syrup. How many hundreds of products is this little monster hiding in? It’s ubiquity doesn’t erase the fact that it’s known to cause pancreatic cancer.
23) McDonald’s McRib Sandwich. First of all, the entire fast food industry is a disgrace. It puts things in food that just boggle the mind (such as azodicarbonamide, an ingredient Subway once put in their breads. By the way, it’s also found in yoga mats.)
But the disgusting McRib takes the cake. Chemicals used in soil fertilizer are found in it, as well as the aforementioned Subway chemical. Plus the pickles are carcinogenic.
And the FDA just stands there, hands in its pockets, with a stupid expression, looking like Napoleon Dynamite.
Can’t you just hear them saying, “Tina you fat lard, come get dinner. Tina! Eat the FOOD!”?
24) Monsanto. Due to this wonderful organization’s role in saving Aspartame from destruction, mass-producing GMO’s, and filling the world with deadly toxins, I feel Monsanto deserves a special place on this list of carcinogens. Bravo.
And props to the FDA for defending us from this monster. You guys are the best.
25) The Standard American Diet (S.A.D.). Let’s add things up from the list. Processed meats? Check. Total sugar overload? Check. Aspartame? Check.
GMO’s, fake cheese, fake juice and brominated bread? Check, check, check, check. Put it in the microwave, and double down on the fun.
Or you could just cook a frozen dinner. Everything is encouraged by our friends at the FDA, except cooking organic food, in a natural oven, with real butter and raw milk.
Why in the world are these twenty-five carcinogens still being sold? And why is proffering poison so fashionable, while pure products are priced out of reach?
Our world is now suffused with corporately created carcinogens, which build up the bodies of abstract entities, but give living beings the shaft.
And all Washington seems concerned with is running Trump vs. Hillary, and bombing the tar out of Syria.
Meanwhile, the SAD American diet clearly leads to cancer, and the health machine’s one response is to use toxic poison to “help solve the problem”.
All sarcasm aside, the FDA, EPA, and the myriad agencies responsible for monitoring food, health, and beauty, are doing such a terrible job, I think it not outlandish to question whether the whole system isn’t corrupt, and designed for a tragic end?
Cosmetics, sugar, technology, and fast food: these attractive items are like the glistening fibers of a spider’s web.
“How could this lovely thing be dangerous”, thinks the fly. Little does he know, his appetite for attractive objects is well known to the spider.
The food we’re eating is eating us. Our medicine bites, and its oversight sucks. Meanwhile, where has the spider gone? He’s hiding behind the Board, looking respectably bespectacled.
The last people you would expect to be monsters seem to be the first to profit from human misery. Let’s face it, either they really are monsters, or they’re so incompetent, they ought to be placed on a short bus.
You tell me which alternative makes more sense?
The good news is that, even though the FDA is just awful, we can make lists like this of products to avoid. We don’t have to eat ourselves to death by imbibing the likes of Aspartame.
And perhaps, with enough awareness, we can put these companies out of business. Viva la revolucion!
This Article First Appeared http://humansarefree.com/
Found this amazing article about water on wakeup-world.com. Something we take for granted and consider so simple we don’t give it a second thought. Have a look at the images of water molecules subjected to various stimuli. I need to start listening to Bach! Wow!
Life and the Secrets of Water
14th June 2016
Guest Writer for Wake Up World
Every system in the body depends on water.  Enzyme production, digestion, detoxification, even the beating of your heart are all processes that require water. Water is a solvent for minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients. Water is essential for the elimination of waste. Water is involved with everything and there’s a good reason “drink more water” is advice that’s frequently dispensed.
More than being a facilitator of life, water is also a medium and it has a memory. It’s able to carry and retain information that’s sometimes referred to as the energy signature or vibrational imprint. This energy can be positive or negative and may be passed on when the water is consumed.
These images are interesting proof that energy and vibrations truly do have an influence. If energy can be imprinted into water, and your body is over 70% water, it stands to reason that you will become the energy by which you’re surrounded.
A structured water molecule of spring water of Saijo, Japan
An unstructured water molecule of Biwako Lake in Japan where pollution is prevalent
A structured water molecule of spring water of Sanbu Ichi Yusui, Japan
An unstructured water molecule of Yodo River, Japan. This river passes through most of the major cities in Kasai
A structured water molecule from Antarctic Ice
An unstructured water molecule from Fountain in Lourdes, France
An unstructured water molecule of Fujiwara Dam before a prayer offering
A structured water molecule of Fujiwara Dam after an offering of prayer
In The Message from Water, Masaru Emoto tested the effect of different types of music on water structure. He placed distilled water between two speakers for several hours and photographed the crystals that formed after the water froze.
Structured water molecule after being exposed to Beethoven’s Pastorale
A structured water molecule after being exposed with Kawachi Folk Dance Music
A structured water molecule after being exposed to Bach’s ‘Air For the G String’
Activated water molecule after being exposed to Heavy Metal music
A structured water molecule after being exposed to Tibet Sutra music
Mr. Emoto and colleagues also tested how thoughts and words affected water by typing words on paper and taping it to the bottles overnight; the same procedure was performed using the names of deceased persons. The water was frozen and photographed.
An unstructured water molecule of untreated distilled water
An unstructured water molecule after exposure to negative language phrase: ‘You Make Me Sick, I Will Kill You.’
A structured water molecule after exposure to positive language phrase: ‘Love and Appreciation.’
An unstructured water molecule after exposure to negative language with name of negative deceased person ‘Adolf Hitler’ placed on glass container of water
A structured water molecule after exposure to positive language with name of positive deceased person ‘Mother Teresa’ placed on glass container of water
A structured water molecule after treatment with positive intent phrase ‘Thank You’ placed on glass container of water
Water for Your Health
Consistent hydration is important for your health, especially as you age. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi made the association that muscle tissue, cartilage, connective tissue, and skin can degrade and become less pliable due to dehydration. 
Take an active approach to staying hydrated and make sure the water you consume is purified. There are a number of ways water can be purified; among the most effective is distillation. Because it’s “hungry”, distilled water can be especially helpful when you’re performing a cleanse or detoxifying. The distillation processes removes trace minerals that can be replaced by adding three tablespoons of raw, organic apple cider vinegar to one gallon of distilled water.
Has staying hydrated helped you feel better? Do you have a story to tell about positive or negative energy? Leave a comment below and share your thoughts with us.
- Kleiner SM. Water: an essential but overlooked nutrient. J Am Diet Assoc. 1999 Feb;99(2):200-6.
- Szent-Gyorgyi A. et al. The Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Papers. The Institute for Muscle Research, 1947-1972: Documents.
Previous articles by Dr. Group:
- The 9 Best Fermented Foods for Your Gut
- 14 Foods that Cleanse the Liver
- How Turmeric Keeps You Looking Young
- 7 Toxins Harming Your Brain Right Now
- Top 5 Foods for the Pineal Gland
- 6 Things You Must Know About Colloidal Silver
- The Importance of a Kidney Cleansing Diet
- The 9 Best Herbs for Lung Cleansing and Respiratory Support
- 7 Best Foods to Support Kidney Function
- Lung Cleansing With Peppermint Oil
- How Fluoride Damages Pineal Gland Health
About the author:
Dr. Edward F. Group III (DC, ND, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM) founded Global Healing Center in 1998 and is currently the Chief Executive Officer. Heading up the research and development team, Dr. Group assumes a hands-on approach in producing new and advanced degenerative disease products and information.
Dr. Group has studied natural healing methods for over 20 years and now teaches individuals and practitioners all around the world. He no longer sees patients but solely concentrates on spreading the word of health and wellness to the global community. Under his leadership, Global Healing Center, Inc. has earned recognition as one of the largest alternative, natural and organic health resources on the internet.
For more information, please visit Global Healing Center.
Read this article on prepareforchange.net. For those of you who have never heard of the Georgia Guidestone or the New World Order’s plan to reduce and control the population, the food chain is one way with which the fuckers try to keep us down and out. Permanently.
Forensic Food Lab reveals most food is unfit for human and animal consumption
Toxic foods are fueling American’s health epidemic, which can only be overcome with a food revolution. Consumers have been demanding that the US government test foods for toxic residues like glyphosate. So far, these requests have been met with silence, perhaps because a food analysis would render most food unfit for human and animal consumption.
Fortunately, Mike Adams, Editor of Natural News, has done the job for us with his Forensic Food Lab, where he conducts atomic spectroscopy research into food contaminants. His research has unearthed scientific proof that toxins are intentionally engineered into the food supply, which cause infertility, organ damage, cognitive decline and more.
Down at the lab
What has been published so far is just the tip of the iceberg for what the Forensic Food Lab has in store for 2016.
- Many popular vitamins have coppers levels so high that, if consumed regularly, they may cause mental instability and psychosis. A lot of these vitamin brands are advertised on television, pushing synthetic chemicals masquerading under the guise of all-natural, healthy vitamins. In most cases, the companies that manufacture these vitamins are owned in part or in full by Big Pharma.
- A common dietary herb (sourced from China) intended to boost brain function contains extremely high levels of lead. Lead toxicity is one of the most significant and preventable causes of neurological morbidity. It acts as an accelerant for pre-existing mental illnesses, like dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. It was wrenching to discover that these so-called “brain herbs” provoke the disorders that they are intended to suppress.
- Furthermore, it was discovered that the same “brain herb” contained virtually no heavy metals when grown in the U.S. This demonstrates that the herb does not always absorb heavy metals. Most brain-damaging metals were traced to herbs imported by China.
- Popular children vitamins sold on supermarket shelves are designed to encumber neurological development. The number of synthetic chemicals used to manufacture children’s vitamins is truly horrendous, most of which seem to be selected for their ability to impair neurological function. Nevertheless, parents are urged to feed their children these toxic vitamins, even though they do more long-term harm than good.
- Monsanto’s genetically engineered Bt corn is modified to harbor a deadly toxin in each grain of corn. This noxious corn is used to make breakfast cereals, tortillas and chips. This is perhaps the most obvious incident of deliberate mass poisoning, since the crop is intentionally engineered to produce a toxin that is then fed to people and animals.
The good news is that you don’t have to be just another consumer who blindly ingests toxic foods. The best things you can do is grow your own food, be wary of products that tout themselves as “natural” and check the heavy metals lab results to stay informed. (CWClabs.com)
This is an extract from prepareforchange.net
I and probably most intelligent and sensible humans suspect that blasting food with concentrated microwaves can’t really be good for you especially when the food looks like shit afterwards and has the texture of rubber. Common sense would dictate that something is awry. Well read the exert below and it will make sense!
Microwaves are one of the most convenient kitchen appliances. In a rush and don’t have enough time to crank up the stove? No problem – just toss it in the microwave, hit one of the preset buttons, and finish up getting your outfit ready while your leftovers warm.
But what’s the cost of that convenience?
Hint: It’s a lot more than the $200 or so you spend on the microwave.
Conventional heat ovens cook food slowly from the outside in. A microwave, on the other hand, uses tiny (micro) high-powered radio waves to agitate the molecules in food. It’s similar to the way the sun heats up your face – by radiation.
And that’s where the trouble begins.
Problem #1 – Radiation
Microwaves don’t contain all the radiation they produce, which is one of the reasons we’re told to avoid standing too close to them. The FDA has set stringent guidelines for the amount of radiation microwaves are allowed to leak.
But as your microwave ages and the door seals get worn out, leakage exceeds those limits, damaging the cataracts, brain, nervous system and lymphatic system with repeated exposure.
Problem #2 – Reduction In Nutrients
While it’s scary to think about how microwave radiation affects people and objects around the appliance, things grow even more concerning when you take a look at what happens to food inside a microwave.
One study from the Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture found that microwaved broccoli lost up to 97% of its beneficial antioxidants, compared to 11% lost when broccoli was steamed.
Another study published in the Journal of Nutrition found that microwaving garlic for a mere 60 seconds depletes its primary cancer-fighting properties.
Problem #3 – Decrease In Digestibility
One study from the Journal of Food Science and Nutrition found that cooking food produced no change in its digestibility. Microwaving it, on the other hand, resulted in digestibility being reduced by as much as 25%.
Digestive problems caused 21.7 million deaths in the U.S. in 2010?
Problem #4 – Decrease In Sleep Quality
Did you know microwaves are also present in cell phones? Between the popularity of microwaves and smartphones, it’s no surprise that billions of watts per hour of radio waves are pumped into our ionosphere every day.
A study from the Journal of Chemical Neuroanatomy found that exposure to this level of radiation can result in fatigue, headache and insomnia.
Problem #5 – Brainwave Disturbance
Microwaves have been found to cause high levels of disturbance in the alpha, beta and delta wave patterns in the brain. Negative results include memory loss, reduced emotional thresholds and a decreased ability to concentrate.
Could microwaves be a contributing factor in ADHD?
I have read a few books on the mass manufacture and farm practices relating to food production, tescopoly, farmagedon for example. The idea that we pump toxic chemicals on to the crops we digest and feed remains of animals to cattle all in the name of output and productivity resulting cheap food. Then happily consume all this horrific crap because the adverts tell us to or for people who are hard done by, this toxic laden unhealthy rubbish is all they can afford. And I’m not even starting to rant on about ready meals, McDonalds or KFC!
From a farming perspective I know, it is obvious when you walk out in the fields, that the bio pesticides farmers use are having a devastating impact on insect life, not just the targeted “pests” but essential insects like bee’s. In the summer time bee’s use to be everywhere but am I alone in noticing that no longer occurs? Bee’s are essential to pollination, crop growth and yields but farmers are wiping them out and no one seems to notice or give a shit. If nature is killed off trying to help grow our crops then it is left to over exertion of the soil and more chemicals to substitute for nature. I’m not an expert on the matter but that doesn’t seem right to me. To enlighten yourselves you should research Mosanto which will lead you to genetically modified organisms (GMO’s), which in turn will lead you to Barry Soetoro, I mean Barack Obama, and all his dirty dealings under his masters instructions. By the way did you know his birth certificate has been proved to be a fake and Loretta Fuddy, the person who signed it was killed a few years ago? I can’t remember the details but I will blog that up at a later date. check it out for yourselves!
Anyway, back on track. Another element of mass food production is eggs and poultry for our never-ending consumption. From my own research I know these poor bastards have a wretchedly short and painful life, but i didn’t know their end was worse when male chicks were hatched in egg farms. I can across the page below from Waking Times which explained the ending chicks met when they did not suit their intended purpose in our interpretation of the food chain. As a consequence I have stopped eating meat and eggs. I think you should read it for yourselves: